American Express Recruitment 2018 for Software Engineer with B.E/B.Tech
American Express Recruitment 2018 is now opened for Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Gurugram Office.
AMEX Recruitment for Freshers 2018
American Express Recruitment Positional Details
Eligibility for Job in Amex
Check out the eligibility for the job by American Express below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related experience required
About Experience Eligibility
Up to 4 years of software development experience in a professional environment and/or
comparable experience such as:
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and as appropriate
- Hands-on experience with application design, software development, and automated testing
- Exposure to distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding with variety of languages
Amex Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Contributes to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
- Organizational Context Entry-level experienced hire, member of a product engineering or delivery and integration team reporting to a Senior Engineer, Engineering Director or Director Product Delivery & Integration.