Job Highlights Listed
- 1 cisf head constable ministerial recruitment 2019| cisf recruitment 2019 | cisf head constable ministerial vacancy 2019
- 2 CISF head constable ministerial recruitment 2019 Job Details
- 2.1 CISF head constable ministerial recruitment 2019 eligibility
- 2.2 CISF Recruitment cisf head constable ministerial LDCE Eligibility
- 2.3 Age Limit for cisf head constable ministerial 2019
- 2.4 CISF head constable ministerial selection process 2019
- 2.5 CISF head constable ministerial qualification
- 2.6 How to apply for cisf recruitment 2019
- 2.7 Important dates for the CISF Recruitment 2019
cisf head constable ministerial recruitment 2019| cisf recruitment 2019 | cisf head constable ministerial vacancy 2019
cisf head constable ministerial vacancy 2019 is now out and candidates want to join can apply by reading full details
Across India : CISF recruitment 2019 is for the head constable and they will be getting a good salary, in total there are 427 vacancies so if you are interested you can get into full details below:
Various Posts division as Listed:
- Direct Male vacancy – 328 Posts
- Direct Female vacancy – 37 Posts
- LDCE vacancy – 64 Posts
CISF head constable ministerial recruitment 2019 Job Details
|Job Role||Head Constable|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||21 January 2019|
|Last Date||20 february 2019|
CISF head constable ministerial recruitment 2019 eligibility
Educational Qualification: Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Skill Test: English typing with minimum speed of 35 WPM on computer or Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes)
|Category||Height (Male)||Height (Female)||Chest (Male)||Chest (Female)|
|For candidates except Scheduled Tribes||167 Cms||155 Cms||80-85 Cms||NA|
|All candidates belonging to SC/ST||160 Cms||150 Cms||76-81 Cms||NA|
CISF Recruitment cisf head constable ministerial LDCE Eligibility
- cisf education qualification – 12th pass or equivalent or equivalent educational certificate of Indian Army, Air Force or Navy.
- Experience – Constable (GD), Head Constable(GD) and Constable (Tradesman) of CLEF with five year’s regular service in respective grade as on 20.02.2919 can appear for the post of Head Constable/Ministerial.
Age Limit for cisf head constable ministerial 2019
cisf head constable ministerial age limit is as per below:
Age limit: 18 Years to 25 years
Relaxations: Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
CISF head constable ministerial selection process 2019
CISF head constable eligibility standard | cisf recruitment 2019
The Selection/Recruitment Process will consist of Verification of Eligibility Standards as below:
- PST & Documentation.
- OMR or Computer based Written Examination which will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Skill test (typewriting test)
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
- Preparation of final selection list on the basis of merit in the written and result of Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination.
CISF head constable ministerial written exam | cisf recruitment 2019
- The written test will be of either OMR/Computer based Test.
- Objective type question paper will be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing the 100 questions on General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, and General English or Hindi.
- The questions will be of set bilingual, means in English/Hindi.
CISF head constable ministerial qualification
Here is the head constable qualification marks:
- General & Ex-Servicemen : 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC : 33 %
How to apply for cisf recruitment 2019
All interested and eligible candidate can apply for CISF Head Constable vacancies through online from 21 January 2019 to 20 February 2019.
Application fee for cisf head constable ministerial
Application Fee for CISF head constable: Rs.100/- for General and OBC candidates (No fee for SC/ST, Women & Ex-Servicemen)
Mode of Payment CISF head constable vacancy 2019
- Through SBI Challan(Payment of Application fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 20-02-2019 only)
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
For More Details on CISF: Click here
To Apply for head constable: Click here for direct application (Online application is available from 21 January 2019)
Important dates for the CISF Recruitment 2019
- Opening date of online application: 21.01.2019
- Closing date of Online application: 20.02.2019
- The payment through SBI Challan: 22.02.2019
- The challan has been generated by them before: 20.02.2019