Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 | Check Notification for 229 Posts
The Heavy Water Board recruitment 2018 has recently announced a notification for the posts of stipendiary trainee and other posts. The total number of vacancies available 229. Candidates can apply for the same before the given deadline which is 26th June 2018
Mumbai: Heavy Water Board has released recruitment notification for 229 Stipendiary Trainee, UDC, Steno & Other Vacancy. Heavy water board every year recruits and for Other Detail Like Age Limit, Selection Process, Education Qualification, Application Fee and How to Apply, make sure you read full.
Heavy Water Board Notification 2018 for 229 Posts
Name of Recruiter :Heavy Water Board
Posts Name : Stipendiary Trainee, UDC, Steno & Other
No. of Posts : 229 Posts
Pay Scale : Find it on Official Notification
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 25.June.2018
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Official Website : www.hwb.gov.in
Postition Details in Mumbai Heavy Water Board
- Category – I: Stipendiary Trainee: 70
- Category – II: Stipendiary Trainee: 139
- Scientific Officer (Medical – General Medicine): 02
- Technician C/D: 02
- NURSE/ A: 03
- Stenographer Grade II: 02
- Stenographer Grade III: 02
- Upper Division Clerk: 07
Eligibility Criteria for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
Here are the required qualification :
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category – I): Candidates should have completed Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Bio-Chemistry from any Govt recognized university or Institution can apply for this post.
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category – II): Applicant must have done 12th in the stream of Science or 10th class with ITI Certificate are eligible to apply for this post.
- Technician – C/D: Applicant should have passed in 10th Class with 60% of Academic excellence.
- Scientific officer – D (General Medicine): MBBS with 56 years of Exp can apply.
- Nurse – A: 12 Pass + Diploma in Nursing & Mid Wifely / B.Sc Nursing/ Nurse A from any Registered council of medical ca apply.
- For Stenographers: 10th Pass with 50% of marks and English typing speed of 30WPM.
- Upper Division Clerk: Applicant must have a graduate degree with typing speed of 30WPM.
Age Limit for Heavy Water Board Recruitment mumbai
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Selection Process for Heavy Water Board mumbai Recruitment 2018
Selection Will be based on :
- Written Exam
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
Application Fee for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
- Gen/OBC : Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/Women/ Ex-SeviceMen : Nill
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply Heavy Water Board notification 2018
Interested candidates can apply online application through the official website “www.hwb.gov.in” From 26.May.2018 to 25.June.2018.
How to Apply Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 STEPS
- Visit official website “www.appsc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Advertisements”
- Select the wish post
- Read the instruction very carefully
- Go to the Home and Click “Apply Online”
- Fill all the required details correctly After filling the application check it once again
- Then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Important Dates for Heavy Water Board Recruitment news
Starting Date of Heavy Water Board Apply online Application : 26.May.2018
Last Date to Apply online Application for Heavy Water Board Vacancy: 25.June.2018