Infosys OffCampus Drive 2018 for Systems Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA/M.Sc | Across India | June 10, 2018
Infosys Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2018 batch graduates for the role of Systems Engineer. If you are interested, the detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Across India: Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Now Infosys has come up with a referral notification infosys offcampus Drive.
Infosys OffCampus Drive 2018 Details:
- Job Role :Systems Engineer
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Batch: 2018
- Salary BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. : INR 3.25 LPA
- ME/M.Tech : INR 3.5 LPA
- Experience :Freshers
- Job location :Across India
- Venue location Across India;Listed Below
- Last Date : 10 June 2018
- Infosys : Off Campus
Started in 1981 by seven engineers and a capital of USD 250, Infosys has today gone on to become a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. Our unique approach to helping businesses flourish means that we don’t just solve the problems our clients bring to us; rather, we identify the problems that are hindering the growth of enterprises and pursue them till they are solved. This approach has helped us nurture lasting relationships with organizations, so that 97.6 percent of our revenues come from existing clients. Today, Infosys has a growing global presence with over 84 offices and 116 development centers across Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe and Middle East. Yet, we’re certain that there is a lot more for us to be, create and achieve.
Detailed Eligibility for Infosys Off Campus Recruitment
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in any discipline
- MCA / MSc (Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / IT / Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Candidates graduating in 2018