Trainee Recruiter (US Staffing)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech., B.Sc., MBA (Any discipline) 2018 Graduates with 50% aggregate throughout academics only need apply.
- Should have passion to make his/her career in US Staffing (Human resources)
- Sound knowledge on Technical / Healthcare / Energy / Utility concepts is a plus (Not mandatory)
- Should be computer savvy, excellent knowledge of Internet usage and basic MS office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic phone and email etiquettes
- Should be target oriented and have the capability to handle pressure
- Should have very strong communication (both written and oral) and inter personal skills
- Should have convincing skills.
- Should have time management and negotiation skills
- Should have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- 1st round: Aptitude test (15-20 minutes)
- 2nd round: In person Interview
- 3rd round: HR discussions
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: January 14, 2019 [02:00 P.M]
For more details, please visit: