National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) released a notification regarding the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees (EET) in various disciplines through GATE 2019.
Across India : NTPC is looking for freshers, who are elgible for ntpc recruitment through gate 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Interested can have a look carefully.
NTPC 2019 recrtuitment Discipline wise vacancies: 207 Posts
- Electrical – 47 Posts
- Mechanical – 95 Posts
- Electronics – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation – 25 Posts
- Mining – 15 Posts
Job Highlights Listed
- 1 NTPC Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.1 NTPC eligibility for ntpc recruitment 2019
- 1.2 NTPC ntpc executive trainee recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- 1.3 Application fee for ntpc recruitment 2019
- 1.4 How to apply NTPC Recruitment 2019 for executive trainee vacancy
- 1.5 Important dates for NTPC Recruitment 2019
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Job Position||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Total no of Vacancies||207|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||31 January 2019|
NTPC eligibility for ntpc recruitment 2019
Here is the Detailed Eligibility for ntpc jobs for freshers
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
Eligible streams for the ntpc job vacancy 2019 are –
- Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg/ Production & industrial Engg/ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics – Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation – Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control
- Mining – Mining Engineering
Note: Final Year or Semester students are also eligible to apply for ntpc recruitment 2019.
NTPC Age limit As on 31.01.2019: Below 27 years
Relaxations in given on the upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
NTPC ntpc executive trainee recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2019.
- Based on their GATE 2019 marks, candidates will be called shortlisted for Online Behavioural/Aptitude Test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Merit List of the successful candidates will be drawn basis 85% weightage to GATE 2019 marks, 5% weightage for Group Discussion and 10% weightage for Personal Interview.
|Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Note: Only the GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
Application fee for ntpc recruitment 2019
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay an amount ofRs.150/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates)
How to apply NTPC Recruitment 2019 for executive trainee vacancy
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the ET vacancies in NTPC Career website from 10 January 2019 to 31 January 2019.
For More details about NTPC ET job & To Apply: Click here
Important dates for NTPC Recruitment 2019
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for NTPC website: 10h January 2019
- Last date for online Registration of application by candidates for NTPC: 31 January 2019.