Job Highlights Listed
- 1 tech mahindra off campus drive 2019 | Tech Mahindra ASE Drive | Tech Mahindra Jobs
- 1.1 Tech Mahindra Freshers Off Campus 2019 Notification
- 1.2 Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2019 Eligibility Details
- 1.3 Tech Mahindra offcampus ASE Jobs Description
- 1.4 Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive
- 1.5 Tech mahindra Associate System Engineer Salary Details
- 1.6 How to Apply for Tech Mahindra ASE Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Last Date to Apply for the Tech Mahindra Offcampus
- 1.8 Important Links for the Tech Mahindra Job Opening
tech mahindra off campus drive 2019 | Tech Mahindra ASE Drive | Tech Mahindra Jobs
Tech Mahindra off campus drive 2019 for ase post is out, candidates can apply before 22 january
Across India : Tech Mahindra is a well known company and they have came across the tech mahindra off campus drive 2019 for the recruitment of Associate System Engineer .
Interested candidates looking for Offcampus drive in tech mahindra can read the details for the job vacancy:
Tech Mahindra Freshers Off Campus 2019 Notification
Job Position – Associate System Engineer
Required Qualification – B.E/B.Tech /MCA
Required Experience – 0 Year ( 2017-18 Batch)
Job Location – Across India
Last Date for Applying- 22 January 2019
Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2019 Eligibility Details
tech mahindra associate system engineer job eligibility and job profile is listed below
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Tech Mahindra offcampus ASE Jobs Description
here is the Associate system engineer tech mahindra job description
During the training period, you will be taught Unix, SQL, Web Development, Software Engineering, Java, J2EE, etc. subjects.
Most of all the subjects will have exams and you need to pass it with 70%. This is brief idea about training.
Now After training you will be allocated to some project. Allocation of project and Allocation of Business Unit is totally random.
Your skills or grades won’t be considered while allocating to you in project, which is done in all MNC companies.
Depending upon your project, your role will be decided.
Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive
- Candidates shortlisted from registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Tech mahindra Associate System Engineer Salary Details
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra ASE Recruitment 2019
Interest Candidates Who are Eligible for the honeywell jobs Vacancy Can Apply online Via the links provided before 22 January
Last Date to Apply for the Tech Mahindra Offcampus
Candidates can Apply for the job before 22 January, the link will expire as soon as the application threshold is reached.